Why bacon is the most important food that has ever existed...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

upload_2018-5-30_8-58-19.png

OK, so this past Saturday I was too lazy to cook dinner for myself so I went to subway to order a sandwich. One guy in line in front of me and he ordered a BLT on flatbread. I missed the the first part of the response from the Subway employee, but heard him state three words I have never heard in the same sentence, and for the rest of my life will most likely never hear again in the same sentence. What were those three words uttered by the Subway guy, you ask,

"I hate Bacon"

That boy ain't right in the head.

Subway guy is delusional and needs hospital treatment immediately

What were those three words uttered by the Subway guy, you ask,

"I hate Bacon"
Strange, so few people dislike bacon. Vegans have been scouring the world for a substitute, turkey has been used for the health-nut, the dieter, orthodox Jews, and Muslims.

I didn't really hear much of what you said I was just looking at her perfect bubble-butt...

OK, so this past Saturday I was too lazy to cook dinner for myself so I went to subway to order a sandwich. One guy in line in front of me and he ordered a BLT on flatbread. I missed the the first part of the response from the Subway employee, but heard him state three words I have never heard in the same sentence, and for the rest of my life will most likely never hear again in the same sentence. What were those three words uttered by the Subway guy, you ask,

"I hate Bacon"

That boy ain't right in the head.
So in essence, the guy ordered lettuce and tomato on flatbread?

Why didn't he just order a dang salad instead of wasting everyone's time? :-x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back