Why bacon is the most important food that has ever existed... (2 Viewers)

:lol:
 
FB_IMG_1538810264860.jpg

FB_IMG_1538813738360.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1538840111515.jpg
 
My business is a Retail Meat and Smokehouse. All told I make garlic & paprika, black pepper, candied black pepper, chocolate habanero, candied habanero, and plain ole bacon. Dry cured and actually smoked with real wood smoke. View attachment 512136 View attachment 512137 View attachment 512137
The Bacon Meister
 
10641096_938387636178164_140217222096545447_n.jpg
 
Breathing and swallowing small amounts of saliva cause cancer.......bring on the bacon
 
Bacon, hash-browns, eggs, and what looks like sausage. That's kind of like a breakfast in a burrito except for the peppers, but that looks kind of cool. All you need at this point is, in essence, pancakes and syrup.
I could imagine somebody making something like that...


My business is a Retail Meat and Smokehouse.
I'm listenin'
All told I make garlic & paprika
That sounds good...
black pepper, candied black pepper
candied black pepper has sugar in it as well as pepper?
chocolate habanero, candied habanero
Spicy... I bit into one on a dare -- I didn't even get much of the seeds and oh my! My lips might as well have went numb -- while some say drinking water doesn't help -- it at least made my tongue feel cooler...
Dry cured and actually smoked with real wood smoke.

02.jpg


03.jpg
*channels his old black baptist preacher*
"OH PRAISE THE LAWD I HAVE REACHED THE MOUNTAIN TOP!"
 
The candy aspect is brown sugar with the Black Pepper; the same with Habanero.

The order in popularity would be a toss up for the top spot between plain old smoked and black pepper, then garlic paprika, chocolate habanero, candy black pepper, then candy habanero.
 
The candy aspect is brown sugar with the Black Pepper; the same with Habanero.
Okay, cool
The order in popularity would be a toss up for the top spot between plain old smoked and black pepper, then garlic paprika, chocolate habanero, candy black pepper, then candy habanero.
Would you be willing to post more bacon pictures?

This forum has a great bacon love, I figure it'd help (probably) save a few marriages:p
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back