Why bacon is the most important food that has ever existed... (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1542064487473.png

I am home, Praise the Lard....Home - United Church of Bacon

Good news folks, bacon prices have gone way down in the United States.

Okay, cool
Would you be willing to post more bacon pictures?

This forum has a great bacon love, I figure it'd help (probably) save a few marriages:p

I sure can, but I'll have to get them taken. It's turkey time now; so time is tight, expect them after turkey day.

If you love bacon see if you can find Dry Cured Bacon; you'll get less spattering of fat all over everything, because there is no chemical bond of water and protein. That's how I cure our fresh bellies. As far as I looked in the "super" markets; all bacon is water added, extra chemicals with liquid smoke from the mega producers. I can't even eat the stuff.

I sure can, but I'll have to get them taken. It's turkey time now; so time is tight, expect them after turkey day.

If you love bacon see if you can find Dry Cured Bacon; you'll get less spattering of fat all over everything, because there is no chemical bond of water and protein. That's how I cure our fresh bellies. As far as I looked in the "super" markets; all bacon is water added, extra chemicals with liquid smoke from the mega producers. I can't even eat the stuff.
Just who the h*ll asked you to? L O L:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Better late than never! :sunglasses: Ask and you shall receive. :hearteyes: Enjoy wiping the drool off your chin. :mask:

Attachments

• bacon1.JPG
    bacon1.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 224
  • bacon2.JPG
    bacon2.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 229
  • bacon3.JPG
    bacon3.JPG
    233.6 KB · Views: 237
  • hams.JPG
    hams.JPG