Why bacon is the most important food that has ever existed... (1 Viewer)

1542064487473.png

​
I am home, Praise the Lard....Home - United Church of Bacon
 
Good news folks, bacon prices have gone way down in the United States.
 
Yep !
 
Okay, cool
Would you be willing to post more bacon pictures?

This forum has a great bacon love, I figure it'd help (probably) save a few marriages:p

I sure can, but I'll have to get them taken. It's turkey time now; so time is tight, expect them after turkey day.

If you love bacon see if you can find Dry Cured Bacon; you'll get less spattering of fat all over everything, because there is no chemical bond of water and protein. That's how I cure our fresh bellies. As far as I looked in the "super" markets; all bacon is water added, extra chemicals with liquid smoke from the mega producers. I can't even eat the stuff.
 
The last few days, on the news, there are reports of bacon vending machines available for installation on college campuses.
 
I sure can, but I'll have to get them taken. It's turkey time now; so time is tight, expect them after turkey day.

If you love bacon see if you can find Dry Cured Bacon; you'll get less spattering of fat all over everything, because there is no chemical bond of water and protein. That's how I cure our fresh bellies. As far as I looked in the "super" markets; all bacon is water added, extra chemicals with liquid smoke from the mega producers. I can't even eat the stuff.
Just who the h*ll asked you to? L O L:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
You can cook bacon in beer,
How about bacon flavor beer ??
Google "Bacon Beer" You'll get several hundred thousand hits for a reply.

At last count, there's about 14 brewers out there offering bacon beer in various forms.
 
Better late than never! :sunglasses: Ask and you shall receive. :hearteyes: Enjoy wiping the drool off your chin. :mask:
 

Attachments

  • bacon1.JPG
    bacon1.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 271
  • bacon2.JPG
    bacon2.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 274
  • bacon3.JPG
    bacon3.JPG
    233.6 KB · Views: 290
  • hams.JPG
    hams.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 270
  • jerky.JPG
    jerky.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 266
Just to utterly destroy my reputation, I thought that I would post a link to Stop adding cancer-causing chemicals to our bacon, experts tell meat industry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back