Why bacon is the most important food that has ever existed...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What I was thinking of was this type of thing - this one has a scallop in the centre of each bacon wrap but you get the idea. Even works great with Bluff oysters tho I haven't seen any of them for at least 20 years.
1640047777745.png

We did something similar with Limpets but you had to beat the living bejaysus out of the Limpets first before cooking. For those who don't know what a Limpet is

1640053732425.png

At a recent family get together this past weekend, my 27 year old daughter criticised my eating bacon if the mornings as bad for me. When I pointed out I still adhered to the basic four food groups, beans, bacon, lard and sugar, she nearly had a fit. She is becoming so much like her mother.

At a recent family get together this past weekend, my 27 year old daughter criticised my eating bacon if the mornings as bad for me. When I pointed out I still adhered to the basic four food groups, beans, bacon, lard and sugar, she nearly had a fit. She is becoming so much like her mother.
It's not just for breakfast anymore.

I present this thread the Bacon award, first class!

Bacon Ribbon.jpg

And now, for the evening's entertainment!

BTW, the singer in that commercial is Marc Martel. He's the guy whose voice they used to layer with (enhance) Freddie Mercury's vocals, and to record new tracks when they didn't have anything good enough to work with, in the "BoRhap"movie. His voice is so identical to Freddie Mercury's that he's fooled Roger Taylor on a few occasions.

Happy bacon-ing!

-Irish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back