Why bacon is the most important food that has ever existed...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

_05VLF&tn=-pATYUzah6ThtSYJ&_nc_ht=scontent.fxds1-1.jpg

Egg and bacon

Egg, sausage, and bacon

Egg and Bacon

Egg, bacon, and Bacon

Egg, bacon, sausage, and Bacon

Bacon, bacon, sausage, and Bacon

Bacon, egg, Bacon, Bacon, bacon, and Bacon

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, egg, and Bacon

Bacon, sausage, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, bacon, Bacon, tomato, and Bacon

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, baked beans, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, and Bacon

Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce, garnished with truffle pâté, brandy, and a fried egg on top, and Bacon.

Egg and bacon

Egg, sausage, and bacon

Egg and Bacon

Egg, bacon, and Bacon

Egg, bacon, sausage, and Bacon

Bacon, bacon, sausage, and Bacon

Bacon, egg, Bacon, Bacon, bacon, and Bacon

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, egg, and Bacon

Bacon, sausage, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, bacon, Bacon, tomato, and Bacon

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, baked beans, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, and Bacon

Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce, garnished with truffle pâté, brandy, and a fried egg on top, and Bacon.
And for desert?

Sacrilege! :D🤣🤣
Try it - honestly.

I pan fry thin slices of the hickory spam, then dice it and fold it into a cheese omelette or macaroni & cheese.

Works well with other dishes too, but those mentioned above are really good.

Addendum - almost forgot to add Stir Fry to the suggestions.

Pan fried thin sliced hickory spam, cubed and added to stir fry is super good. :)

Try it - honestly.

I pan fry thin slices of the hickory spam, then dice it and fold it into a cheese omelette or macaroni & cheese.

Works well with other dishes too, but those mentioned above are really good.

Addendum - almost forgot to add Stir Fry to the suggestions.

Pan fried thin sliced hickory spam, cubed and added to stir fry is super good. :)
In my very young days in the RAF (1960 on) spam and bully beef (corned beef) were served at almost every meal and when out on camping or exercise, they were the supreme and only selection at feed time. Three score and 2 years later haven't sniffed or eaten a piece since. 🤪

No offense intended by the way, just a bit of chatter. :D

In my very young days in the RAF (1960 on) spam and bully beef (corned beef) were served at almost every meal and when out on camping or exercise, they were the supreme and only selection at feed time. Three score and 2 years later haven't sniffed or eaten a piece since. 🤪

No offense intended by the way, just a bit of chatter. :D
Oh no worries, I grew up on spam and honestly don't like it - the original, that is.

So I can relate wholeheartedly.

The hickory smoked version, on the otherhand, does bear investigation.

Now, if we're talking "chipped beef gravy" on toast (aka sh*t on a shingle), you'll have no argument from me! :D

Oh no worries, I grew up on spam and honestly don't like it - the original, that is.

So I can relate wholeheartedly.

The hickory smoked version, on the otherhand, does bear investigation.

Now, if we're talking "chipped beef gravy" on toast (aka sh*t on a shingle), you'll have no argument from me! :D
Not a familiar dish in our neck of the woods. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back