Why?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh brother!

Seriously people. The way this place is run is like this. If you really want to be here, then there is no problem with any mod. Your stay will be long and enjoyable.

If you are not a serious aviation scholar then you will be obvious as to not really wanting to be here...

Oh and Ching trust me my skin is thick enough. As long as they dont offend my family, my honor, or my service to my country I dont care what anyone says about me. However if they do want to get into a pissing match they better be thick skinned because I will hold nothing back.

I am actually fairly laid back. I am easy going. I am kind and friendly, but if you piss me off...

Hey that's hitting a little too close to home.

Well if you are a pencil pusher/ bean counter then you must of smuggled your manhood into the office. You still have some good left in you from your military days. Give it another 10 years and you manhood will shivel up and disappear.

:lol: :lol:

Nope Hunter, not a military man. Closest I've gotten is working navy shipyard on Arleigh Class missile cruiser and fast frigates and bumping butts with DoD brass in aviation circles. You've got me confused with someone of honor and integrity.

Nope Hunter, not a military man. Closest I've gotten is working navy shipyard on Arleigh Class missile cruiser and fast frigates and bumping butts with DoD brass in aviation circles. You've got me confused with someone of honor and integrity.

Really you were never in the military? Damn!! I thought you had.

Well now I have just lost soooo much respect for you, crap I was cutting slack all this time b/c I thought you were a ex-military guy. :lol:

Nah. Feel free to disrespect me all you want. I grew as a Marine's son. It kinda like being in the Navy, but with more severe consequences.

:lol: :lol:

Yes I could see that. Could you imagine having Dan as your Father? Yikes

It would be like have a Father that was 1/4 Darth Vader and 1/4 Emperor Palpatine and 1/4 Boba Fett and 1/4 Morgoth. :lol:

Bugal in the morning to wake you up (followed by metal trash can thrown down the middle of the Room with someone screaming at you), 5 minutes for breakfast in a chow line while standing up, face in the dirt instead of time out in the corner, curfew at 2000 and lights out at 2200!

Sounds like Basic....

You still want that beer Yak. Not coming into this fight what so ever

You know I leave for a couple of hours and the place goes to hell….

This time I'm not the cause too! :twisted:

Emac…. I knew this was the place to be when Dan told me…. I was an ungrateful F*ck!

I grew up in NY…. and this is a pus*y wash compared to there.

Besides I'm still resting from our last fist a cuff…..

On the other hand ……we could talk about air planes…..

I am not used to this kind of treatment, in my world people act in a civil or professional manner. I am appalled - if this was primus's intent than he has fully achieved his goal (you can all stop PM'ing me his full name now). Hunter and Gonomey you say it is just cyberspace, I disagree, I have been on email, newsgroups, forums etc for over 10 years and never have I run into this low behavior - at least not from someone posing as an adult or a moderator. I see that evangilder has had to close threads because of his degenerate behavior. He is a smear on this site.
You say you are used to it. There is an old analogy that fits here. Throw a frog into a pot of boiling water and he will jump out, put him in a pot of comfortable warm water and you can slowly cook him to death. You guys are cooking in primus's cesspool.
You say that Dan is military, I find that hard to believe. His behavior is more 'inmate' than 'soldier'. If he does serve in the US military HE IS A TOTAL DISGRACE TO HIS UNIFORM. I have been around US servicemen and woman all my life and I have never seen such despicable action toward civilians.
Hunter, if you received the kind of language and name calling that I see him dish out to me and to others than I can not see how you could call yourself a man. Have you no self respect? If someone were to use that language to my face, one or the other of us would not remain standing. I have absolutely no respect for this individual and he deserves none. If you tolerate this you lower yourself to his level.

DON"T TOLERATE IT!

This thread is locked. Aggie, if you have a problem with things on this forum, send a PM to one of the moderators or admins. Do NOT re-open this thread or start a new one. I have had about enough of the bellyaching and BS here and I am about to start dishing out my own brand of whoop-ass. Believe me, you aren't going to like it if I see any more of this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back