Will's Workbench (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have pretty big fingers but that's how they are after I have broken them a couple times. hehehe

What would the tail wheel be made of?

This seriously isnt my week....thae cammara is now screwed up so it could be a while before i post any pictures.
B-17 engineer, are you offering to send me a Antenna for the Spit? didnt realy understand your post mate : )

Thanks

Will

This seriously isnt my week....thae cammara is now screwed up so it could be a while before i post any pictures.
B-17 engineer, are you offering to send me a Antenna for the Spit? didnt realy understand your post mate : )

Thanks

Will

Didn't see this. Sorry. But, I had just thrown the spitfire away I had made with the atenna so currently I do not have one :oops: Sorry

Nearly missed this one Will, you guys living on the wrong end of the world kind get missed by us sun lovers down here………... Spit looks great but boy are you having problem and afraid I cant help much either as I'm not a 1:72 builder. But there is plenty of them here and I'm sure someone will come out helping. One thing though Will, get some little clip lidded plastic boxes to keep the fiddly bits in when not being worked on.

Harry, I never chuck any model leftovers, they all get removed from the spruce and put into an old kit box for that day when you will know you need it. Between that and the old decal box, they are probably the most used foraging boxes I have.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Hey guys,

Well, ive still not found the attenna but ive found the tail wheel :D

So If anyone has a spair attenna going for a spit then i would be great full if you could send it me : )

Thanks

Will

Hi Will,

Nice to hear you have found the tail wheel. Concerning the antenna mast...I suggest making it scratch-built. It is not too difficult thing.

There can be found a few ways.But using and stretching with warming up of a piece of the sprue is the easiest and cheapest one.

Thanks Wurger! i will try that out some time....

Right another thing that i need help with is the BF 110 gear doors...the manual says to cut a certain part but it isnt nessisarly clear on what exactly i do need to cut. I cant actully get the doors to fit because they keep falling down into the bays and then it turns into a game of fishing.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Will

Use self adhesive tape to make these parts immovable.Then apply a few very small drops of a glue at a few places to stick them to these nacells.

Not been on for a while...sorry i didnt reply sooner! Well a quick update!

Ive paited the Spit wing CO markings on and ive also painted the 110. Sadly ive not done much more on them!

Due to the ruddy cat, i now am missing a pilot and gunner for the 110 and the gear doors are just a p*ss take when it comes to fitting them! I havent bothered fitting them as of yet because they need cutting down to size before hand leaving very little to play with if i go ahead with it.

Other wise, im looked at the spitfires markings this holiday when i have a bit of time!

Thanks for the help lads,

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back