*** Winners – JUDGED COMPETITION GB 29 “Allied Advance & Defence of the Reich ” ***

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Very Sorry for the long delay in getting these posted Guys…some things simply got in the way…

Category 1 Beginner / Novice / Casual CATEGORY. - Sadly We had No completed entries in this Section for this GB.

Category 2 Intermediate / Casual CATEGORY.
6 completed entries rounded out this section from our Members with the following results,

1st Place : Stephane - le_steph40 for his 1/48 Fw190D-9

2nd Place : Jeff Hunt - for his 1/48 B-17G

3rd Place : Sergio – Destrozas for his 1/72 Dornier Do217M-1

Category 3 Experienced / Expert CATEGORY.
4 Members completed 4 models in this group and the scores were close yet again with only a few points separating the final results.

1st Place : John - Jkim for his 1/32 Fw190D-9

2nd Place : John - Jkim for his 1/48 Ta152H-1

3rd Place : Glenn - Tbolt for his 1/32 Heinkel He162A-1

CONGRATULATIONS therefore go to Stephane and John for their Winning entries and also to the second and Third place getters in each category.

We once again appreciate the time and effort put in by all participants at the various levels, and the outstanding exchange of Information, Hints, Tips, Parts and Decals to those who required something to help their project, this alone shows the fantastic willingness of ALL to help each other and is the real backbone of the Group build experience….

Please continue to support the Group Builds in any way you can whether you build something or just enjoy watching others do their stuff!

We want this to be a friendly atmosphere and above all…..have FUN first and Foremost!

A BIG Thanks to…The Judging Panel for their time and effort !

Congrats once again to the winners and runners up. Would be great to get some of the new modelers to join future builds.

Congrats to all of the winners and thank you to all of the judges and participants! I agree with Andy... it'd be nice to get more participation in these GB's!

thanks for the vote of my plane is not up to par but still thanks, my most sincere congratulations to the first second third and all who acabasteis on time and not too, but more especially to all those who share your models that I do improve every day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back