Woman auctioning off virginity for school (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If only I had a sh*t load of money, she is pretty to. If I won the bet I will make if nice for her and romantic so that it is not just all "business".

Yeah, that's what she said Henk. She may not sell it to the highest bidder. She is also looking for someone who is nice and will do this right. But your right. She is pretty.

Asking for trouble if you ask me.

I'm kinda mixed on this. Yeah she's hot (not even taking into account the professional photo - they could even make me look good!), and if she wants to do it then fine, but I don't know if I'd be able to take that from someone in a business transaction...... I know in this day and age it's not such a big deal, and waiting till marriage and all that is a bit null and void now, but hmmm.... I dunno....

But I'd still hit it. (Wait till she's over the first-time jitters and knows what she wants ;))

Here a shot of the whore, I mean virgin....

NatalieDylan_1.jpg

I'll go you one further Eric............If I'm going to pay that kind of money, it sure as hell ISN'T going to be for sex. A house, car's, and investments maybe, but sex? No.

Ma and Pa must be proud.

Frankie Boyle(Scotish comedian) quote

"They're always going, don't deal with terrorists. Let's deal with them. What's Allah offering you boys, 100 virgins? We'll give you 50 slags or 2 girls from Glasgow"

Her parents must be so proud of her. Not only is she attending College, but she is making some really wise business propositions to pay her own way too.
Dumb Whore is more like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back