Women's College Football (Soccer) USA

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:rolleyes:

Because you were the one that started it, got butt hurt in it, and then could not back it with any real serious reasons. It is a forum and eveyrone is going to have different views, if you are not prepared for it, then don't start a thread about it. Again you started that thread, you were the one that was so passionate about it and making others see your views. You need to man up and deal with it.

Hurting other people (especialy in a sport where it is not supposed to happen) is funny?

(Oops, I spelled especially wrong, it must be the pot that I smoked in college. It made me dumb ;))

John Adams was the same way. Passionate about it and would argue till death. I am the same way obviously, in your eyes. One of Adam's friend says, "He is not good at making friends but when he has a point he makes it known." I am the same way in you eyes then. Well Chris, I am glad you can beat a 14 year old boys arguments to death and then try to embarrass me. I already told Colin why, doesn't require that. Your old of course you'd know more than me. The post here didn't require you to try and embarrass me. And yes I know it was trying especially the last part.

I know this is a forum and at first I thought I'd have more people agreeing about pot and banning it than wanting it. I obviously thought wrong but instead of doing the normal kid thing and saying "Oh yeah your right." then agreeing with you, I defended the fact of why it shouldn't be legalized, am I right? . I was told my facts are complete propaganda by non-pot smokers and BS. So having 20 people tell me that isn't exactly a cake walk. I know you are respecting my point as well as others and I give you my full respect for that. I just wanted to get my point across in 1 post, the first one post that I didn't like marijuana. I didn't know I'd have 20 people on my case about its 'healing' effects and why it should be here so I had to go the extra mile and defend time and time again. I try to stay away from the debates and lean towards modeling so it was a different, experience than what I am used to from the modeling section learning

I can man up. I have been. It's been a bit lopsided with 20 people telling me its BS, propaganda, and I am completely wrong and I've been sticking it out. I do not need to man up as for trying to respond to 20 people telling me that isn't as easy as you think. OK funny was a poor choice of words. I can't change me being younger and not knowing as much but one thing I can do is defending my point. I've done it since the first page until the last of that thread. By no means am I trying to be rude or act like a smart*ss. Just trying to get whats on my mind off.

Last edited:
John Adams was the same way. Passionate about it and would argue till death. I am the same way obviously, in your eyes. One of Adam's friend says, "He is not good at making friends but when he has a point he makes it known." I am the same way in you eyes then. Well Chris, I am glad you can beat a 14 year old boys arguments to death and then try to embarrass me. I already told Colin why, doesn't require that. Your old of course you'd know more than me. The post here didn't require you to try and embarrass me. And yes I know it was trying especially the last part.

I know this is a forum and at first I thought I'd have more people agreeing about pot and banning it than wanting it. I obviously thought wrong but instead of doing the normal kid thing and saying "Oh yeah your right." then agreeing with you, I defended the fact of why it shouldn't be legalized, am I right? . I was told my facts are complete propaganda by non-pot smokers and BS. So having 20 people tell me that isn't exactly a cake walk. I know you are respecting my point as well as others and I give you my full respect for that. I just wanted to get my point across in 1 post, the first one post that I didn't like marijuana. I didn't know I'd have 20 people on my case about its 'healing' effects and why it should be here so I had to go the extra mile and defend time and time again. I try to stay away from the debates and lean towards modeling so it was a different, experience than what I am used to from the modeling section learning

I can man up. I have been. It's been a bit lopsided with 20 people telling me its BS, propaganda, and I am completely wrong and I've been sticking it out. I do not need to man up as for trying to respond to 20 people telling me that isn't as easy as you think. OK funny was a poor choice of words. I can't change me being younger and not knowing as much but one thing I can do is defending my point. I've done it since the first page until the last of that thread. By no means am I trying to be rude or act like a smart*ss. Just trying to get whats on my mind off.

Chill out man...

Don't take it so personal, it is all meant in fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back