Women's College Football (Soccer) USA

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That girl seems to have one or two unresolved issues
Jostling and 'pegging' players (to contain them as far as possible wrt a goal-threatening move) are part and parcel of the game; her responses are not and they are inappropriate.

Your soccer governing body needs to deal with that before she really does hurt somebody, there's certainly no shortage of video evidence. If she's like that in every game I'm surprised she hasn't received a ban already.

Last edited:
Thought it was funny
If you want soccer to take root in your country, then characters like her aren't helping
None of the 'villains' from our football past even behaved like that; Ron Harris, Tommy Smith, Graeme Souness, at least they had the decency to hit you with a bone-crunching tackle - use of hands and elbows is red card territory and for good reason.

If this is the way she is, then you need to either get rid of her or convince her to cultivate herself a more responsible image for the benefit of the youngsters coming into the sport behind her.

It was funny because you'd never expect that from girls soccer.

Soccer has taken root here. :D
Funny in what way? She's running around basically assaulting fellow professionals.

Well, you've exposed where I am with the progress of soccer in your country but you still don't need her.

Ok. I am done for the night answering questions. I've had it about being questioned with everything......:evil:
1. Dude, it's a forum; look up the meaning of the word.

2. Dude, it's a forum; don't take things so seriously, it's supposed to be fun - what's the worst that can happen? It puts a keen edge on your debating skills and how you articulate a point.

Nobody's gunning for you Harrison, just engaging you :)

Same. But of course I get questioned for it. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Because you were the one that started it, got butt hurt in it, and then could not back it with any real serious reasons. It is a forum and eveyrone is going to have different views, if you are not prepared for it, then don't start a thread about it. Again you started that thread, you were the one that was so passionate about it and making others see your views. You need to man up and deal with it.

I saw this :lol:

Thought it was funny.

Hurting other people (especialy in a sport where it is not supposed to happen) is funny?

(Oops, I spelled especially wrong, it must be the pot that I smoked in college. It made me dumb ;))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back