WW1 GB, are you pumped? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'll try this Thai Nieuport in 1/32.

Attachments

• thainieuport.png
    thainieuport.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 59
I just picked this up today. Now it's time to find the kits. Can anyone tell me which variation the Siamese Nieuport pictured is?

Attachments

• siamscale.JPG
    siamscale.JPG
    482.4 KB · Views: 94
  • nieuport.jpeg
    nieuport.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 90
I think its a Nieuport 11 or 16 I think they didn't have 17s but the cowling is evicative of a 11. :)
The Wheels are pretty awesome :D The Eduard Nieuport 11 kit is amazing for that, but wait for a double check on the model.
Go Nieuports! :D

Check Blue Rider Decals Royal Siamese Nieuports, I think it is a 11 heres a link to the instruction page:

http://img.1001modelkits.com/5938-2...no-10-nieuport-11-no-23-nieuport-12-no-1-.jpg

the right page middle aircraft looks like the one in your picture. The link on your previous page says the other type of nieuport is a 10, but the decal sheet says 11 for the decal set of Nieuport that you have.

Last edited:
So are you guys changing the GB #16 or keeping it WW1-1939, I had planed to do an Italian Nieuport for #16 but if it changes to "between the wars" I'll have to do some other scheme which...I don't really want to do atm :( was hoping for something a little diffrent.

EDIT: Got my answer in the GB group thread, thanks all :D

Last edited:
So are you guys changing the GB #16 or keeping it WW1-1939, I had planed to do an Italian Nieuport for #16 but if it changes to "between the wars" I'll have to do some other scheme which...I don't really want to do atm :( was hoping for something a little diffrent.

EDIT: Got my answer in the GB group thread, thanks all :D

Hi,
is it ww1 onwards or between the wars? i've got my eye on a few idea's and would really like to join in this group build :D

the Judges Decided to keep it WW1-1939 since it'd be a bit of a last minute change to change her to a between the wars only, plus everyone wants to see my wood grain thingy :D (ok I just threw that one out a bit :D)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back