WW2 Mics. Vehicles

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
28,075
8,777
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Location
Colorado, USA
Inside here will be some Misc. Vehicle pubs and manuals. Once again Micdrow is going to come through with some really neat stuff for us - as you download this stuff, thank him here or send him a PM - he done an outstanding job populating this part of the forum!
 
Inside here will be some Misc. Vehicle pubs and manuals. Once again Micdrow is going to come through with some really neat stuff for us - as you download this stuff, thank him here or send him a PM - he done an outstanding job populating this part of the forum!

Well here they, get ready for some downloads. These for the most part are all WWII vehicles.

Also FYI As I get a chance I will upload more into same thread so you will have to come back in and look for updates.

Enjoy Micdrow
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Well I think I broke recorded for uploads in a day but there it is.


Enjoy Micdrow
 
A couple of the museum docents are restoring it. One of the reasons to get it restored and running is because we currently have to push the thing to move it, and it weighs a ton!
 

Attachments

  • dodge_DSC_6038.jpg
    dodge_DSC_6038.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,870
  • dodge_125_2522.jpg
    dodge_125_2522.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,826
  • dodge_DSC_6040.jpg
    dodge_DSC_6040.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,807
:shock: sweet, she looks to be in really good shape. It will be awsome once its done. I love that kinda stuff bee booping around the EAA in the warbird section with the actors in there gear.

Is that a WWII flight simulator trainer that I see in the first picture on the left in blue?
 
that is a nice dodge, we have a few link trainers at our museum, they are cool :)
P.S. that is a lot of downloads!!!!!
 
I read that spec for a US MTB boat with interest Micdrow I noted that it said 4 ice trays for refrigerator wonder what the E-boat non US MTB crews would make of that talk about luxury
 
I read that spec for a US MTB boat with interest Micdrow I noted that it said 4 ice trays for refrigerator wonder what the E-boat non US MTB crews would make of that talk about luxury

Well that would be nice, go into combat and have a cold beer on the way, that is if you could find a beer in a combat zone.
 
Well that would be nice, go into combat and have a cold beer on the way, that is if you could find a beer in a combat zone.

Thats quite likely Mic, my old man found a US landing barge Kitchen dishing out dough nuts only 10hrs after the first d-day landings near Arromanche
 
He was RN combined operations on LCA's Mic among other things did a bit with the US Rangers as well as commonwealth troops during D-Day later that year in Holland with the Canadian and British commando's (who he mainly worked with) liberating the Walcheren Islands prior to the capture of Antwerp then followed a while later the Rhine crossing, then off to the far east(Java Sumatra etc) he also did a few night time raids prior to d-day and a stint in the home guard until he was old enough to enlist (if he had waited for the call up he would have most likely been put in the army and he thought he could avoid all that marching about)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back