WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

With the way my team played for most of the season I shouldn't even be in the 3rd place game. Had I switched the TE position like I intended I would have been in the championship game. :shock:
Since I fully expect to lose again considering the record my team had this season I won't be disappointed with 4th place in the league.


Wheels
 
Did I win the whole shebang? WHOO_HOO!! who would have thought that san diego defense would put up such big points
 
Congratulations to team Burnouts! They are the:

ww2aircraft.net 2012 Fantasy Football Champions.​
​
​

Bernhart, I will get your title changed here shortly and get update everything as soon as I get a chance today or tomorrow.
 
Congrats to the Burnouts on a great season!!!

Me being a spiteful owner and not satisfied at all with 3rd place, I have disbanded my entire team and put my running backs in front of a firing squad as they were the weak point of my team. It will burn in my soul forever for losing by 1/2 a point! LOL
 
Ok boys, now that I know how this shindig is run, I'm all prepared for next year! Yup, gonna have the best team in da league and ya'll ain't got a chance. Bring it!!
 
Had fun with it and I am looking forward to next year. :thumbup:
If we are going to have a "live" draft I will need some more notice so I don't have Njaco's team next year. :shock:


Wheels
 
:)

I did alright the last 4 weeks....but it didn't count.
 
It will not let me change your user title, Bernhart. I will get Eric to do it for me. He has a bit more rights as an administrator.

I hope everyone enjoyed this. We will hopefully do this every year. I would prefer to do a live draft if possible. It is a bit more fun. Once the Springtime comes I will work on getting it started, and then we can have more time to prepare.
 
I have reactivated the league for next year.

I will get it going as early as possible so that we can plan it and get it going.
 
What about the "goalie"?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back