WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just another reason for me (like I needed another) for me to hate the Cowboys. I start Miles Austin and in the first quarter he gets hurt so I get ZERO points from him.

Stafford and Dalton are giving me fits. Whenever I bench one of them, you can bet he will do better than the starter!

and there we go!! Dalton better get more than 24 points!

I'm ready to get my a$$ kicked today!

Just another reason for me (like I needed another) for me to hate the Cowboys. I start Miles Austin and in the first quarter he gets hurt so I get ZERO points from him.

You're not alone. Owen Daniels didn't practice all week, I bench him, he plays, and gets a TD!!!

I hear ya Njaco. Zero from Miles Austin, 1 from Scott Chandler, and 2 from Matt Forte, but Michael Bush is on the bench and has 2 TD's. This is the reason I hate playing FF, just makes me want to yank my hair out.

About as crazy as mine. I didn't want to play Brent Celek but Owen Daniels was hurt. Sooo Celeck gets 1.90 and Daniels (who plays!) gets 8.00 on the bench and I lose by 4 points!!!!!!!!

When does the fun start?

Well I have not updated this in a few weeks. Kind of got behind with the holidays and all. So here is an update...;)

The Regular Season is over and the playoffs begin this week.

Final ww2aircraft.net Fantasy Football League Standings

Divison 1: The Men
1. Corsairs 10-3
2. Favre Dollar Footlong 8-5
3. Rabid Toads 8-5
4. Midwest Messerschmitts 7-6
5. Southern Yankee Sippers 6-7

Division 2: The Boys
1. burnouts 9-4
2. The Bootleggers 6-7
3. Big Ugly 5-8
4. Northeastern Wildcats 3-10
5. Njacos Wackos 3-10

Teams qualified for the Playoffs and seeding. (Top 2 seeds have 1st Round Bye)
1. Corsairs
2. burnouts
3. Favre Dollar Footlong
4. Rabid Toads
5. Midwest Messerschmitts
6. The Bootleggers

Playoff Quarter Finals
Rabid Toads vs. Midwest Messerschmitts
Favre Dollar Footlong vs. The Bootleggers

Semi Finals
Corsairs vs. Winner of Rabid Toads vs. Midwest Messerschmitts
burnouts vs. Winner of Favre Dollar Footlong vs. The Bottleggers

Just a reminder. Today is the first game of the playoffs.

Good luck everyone.

I think I am going to be one and done in the playoffs. I don't expect to win my game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back