WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have Tom Brady left...wheels has Hernandez, Ridley, Texans D, Schaub, and Gostkowski.....its over.....

Bradshaw got hurt, Dez Bryant had -.3 points until a late TD, Rodgers had 6 points......

Last Weeks Quarterfinals

Rabid Toads 109.26 - 103.78 Midwest Messerschmitts
The Bootleggers 100.08 - 97.54 Favre Dollar Footlong

This Weeks Semi Finals

Corsairs vs. Rabid Toads
The Bootleggers vs. burnouts

I have Tom Brady left...wheels has Hernandez, Ridley, Texans D, Schaub, and Gostkowski.....its over.....

Bradshaw got hurt, Dez Bryant had -.3 points until a late TD, Rodgers had 6 points......
Lol, with as many players as I had left Brady gave me one heck of a scare.

There are people playing this week who probably think their season is over. These are the teams playing and their current scores.

Week 15:

The Bootleggers 0.00
burnouts 0.00
(I should get clobbered by the burnouts again. The last two times we played it wasn't even close...)

Northeastern Wildcats 0.00
Big Ugly 0.00

Corsairs 11.70
Rabid Toads 0.00

Njacos Wackos 12.88
Southern Yankee Sippers 0.00

Teams with Byes this week that will be playing in the 3rd place and 5th place championship games in week 16.
Midwest Messerschmitts
Favre Dollar Footlong
At the moment I do not know which team will be playing in what championship game.

Wheels

This is the first league I have been that has 3rd through 9th place games. Normally if you don't get in the playoffs, that is it. That is also why I was not aware of this.

Well I hope you will join us again next year for the 2013 season. Maybe we can do a live draft. I will try and get it organized sooner so that people can do some research on players before hand.

don't think I can beat cosairs, 2 of my losses where to him

Well now we have the championship week...

Championship Game - ww2aircraft.net Bowl
Rabid Toads vs. burnouts

3rd Place Game
Corsairs vs. The Bootleggers

5th Place Game
Midwest Messerschmitts vs. Favre Dollar Footlong

7th Place Game
Njacos Wackos vs. Big Ugly

9th Place Game
Southern Yankee Sippers vs. Northwestern Wildcats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back