WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Michael Turner will start on sunday, because he appologized for his DUI on wed. Strange, is that all it takes for the world to go right for someone?
Because in that case,... I appologize to the world at large.
O.K., ready for things to start going my way!

Really debating starting Alex Smith this weekend over Rodgers. The 49ers go into Minnesota, and I think with the way the 49ers D is playing stopping the run, the Vikings are going to have to throw if they can, and I see it being trouble for the Vikings. Rodgers goes up against Seattle Monday night, and I think he will have a tougher time in Seattle than Smith does in Minnesota. Any thoughts?

I think I made a good decision to bench Cam Newton and start Big Ben. I didn't think Newton would have a good day (and he didn't) trying to run against that wrecking crew of a D-line the Giants have and they wouldn't give him much time to throw either. Ben is going up against Da Raiders and their d-backs might as well sit down at the 50 yard line and have a picnic. They are terrible.

Seattle's D is pretty good. I think they are one of the underrated Defenses in the league.

On paper and in theory Alex Smith and the Niner's should have a pretty good game against Minnesota. The odds are in favor of the Niners. The Niners D is the true "Elite" defense in the league at the moment and the secondary is even playing very very good solid defense. A. Smith is in a perfect system that plays to his talents. In theory, he should have a very good game. Alex so far is completing over 70% of his passes, an average of 220 yards a game, no interceptions and 4 TDs (2 per game). Pretty damn good if you ask me. His throws also are very smart, and he is playing very good football. He has graduated from "Game Manager" to "Solid NFL QB".

I think the average score I saw from the so called "experts" was 44-10 for the 49ers.

Now...

Having said that. Alex Smith is going to have not so good games. It happens to all QBs, even the best of the best, and Smith is not in that tier yet. At some point there will be a let down game.

Overall however, I think the odds are pretty good.

Do not however take my word for it.

The Giants had such a good game, they decided to rest Manning in the 4th QTR. That killed me in my office league. He only got me 16 points because he did not play the whole game.

Last edited:
I'd rather have a mug, thanks.
Don't know what a "FA" is, however.
Remember, I never played or watched feetsball!

FA is a Free Agent. You need to go the players section and find a player who is not member of a team and pick them up. You will have to drop a player to do so.

Let me know if you need help doing this.

Week 3 Scores
Rabid Toads 105.00 - 91.98 Midwest Messerschmitts
Corsairs 127..46 - 67.22 Njacos Wackos
Favre Dollar Footlong 104.04 - 70.42 Southern Yankee Slippers
Big Ugly 88.76 - 68.12 The Bootleggers
burnouts 87.60 - 77.52 Northeastern Wildcats

Standings as of Week 3

Division 1: The Men
1. Favre Dollar Footlong 2-1
2. Southern Yankee Slippers 2-1
3. Corsairs 2-1
4. Rabid Toads 1-2
5. Midwest Messerschmitts 1-2

Division 2: The Boys
1. burnouts 3-0
2. Big Ugly 2-1
3. Northeastern Wildcats 1-2
4. The Bootleggers 1-2
5. Njacos Wildcats 0-3

This Weeks Highest Score: Corsairs - 127.46
This Weeks Lowest Score: Njacos Wildcats - 67.22

Highest Score To Date: Corsairs 127.46
Lowest Score To Date: Favre Dollar Footlong - 66.04

Week 4 Schedule

Midwest Messerschmitts vs. Favre Dollar Footlong
Southern Yankee Slippers vs. The Bootleggers
Rabid Toads vs. Corsairs
burnouts vs. Njacos Wackos
Northeastern Wildcats vs. Big Ugly

FA is a Free Agent. You need to go the players section and find a player who is not member of a team and pick them up. You will have to drop a player to do so.

Let me know if you need help doing this.
Still trying to figure this stuff out, I replaced the wb this morning. If I can't get the free agent thing done I will let you know, Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread