- Thread starter
- #181
You are the coach and team manager. Figure it out...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Really debating starting Alex Smith this weekend over Rodgers. The 49ers go into Minnesota, and I think with the way the 49ers D is playing stopping the run, the Vikings are going to have to throw if they can, and I see it being trouble for the Vikings. Rodgers goes up against Seattle Monday night, and I think he will have a tougher time in Seattle than Smith does in Minnesota. Any thoughts?
I think I made a good decision to bench Cam Newton and start Big Ben. I didn't think Newton would have a good day (and he didn't) trying to run against that wrecking crew of a D-line the Giants have and they wouldn't give him much time to throw either. Ben is going up against Da Raiders and their d-backs might as well sit down at the 50 yard line and have a picnic. They are terrible.
Pick one up on FA thats rather unfortunate thoughWhat do I do when both my QB's have a bye on the same week?
What do I do when both my QB's have a bye on the same week?
I'd rather have a mug, thanks.
Don't know what a "FA" is, however.
Remember, I never played or watched feetsball!
Still trying to figure this stuff out, I replaced the wb this morning. If I can't get the free agent thing done I will let you know, Thanks!FA is a Free Agent. You need to go the players section and find a player who is not member of a team and pick them up. You will have to drop a player to do so.
Let me know if you need help doing this.