WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks, so do I need to do something about it, or is everything o.k.?

I think it has to do with the rankings at the very beginning that we did before the draft. I know I put rankings on about 20 players, yet only 14 were drafted to my team. So I assume those left over are on waivers - I think.

Happy with both of my QB's and Rodgers and Smith! Also figured out my team avatar issue.
I maybe could use another TE as a backup in case Vernon Davis were to get injured.

Last edited:
Yeah, me too. I've picked players to watch, put acouple on waivers and shifted the healthy ones to playing status.

In addition to the Eagles, I gotta watch all the games! My pre-wife is gonna kill me!!!

I love the game so much, I watch all the games anyhow. When I lived in Germany I had NFL Gamepass so that I could watch any game I wanted. Now that I am in the States I have NFL Sunday Ticket through Direct TVand can do the same. I have to have my 49er games.

Then a request, just give me a nudge when I should do something, I don't want to mess this up, and maybe I'll finally learn the game at my advanced age.

One thing you might want to do is check your players - see if any are injured or cut. I had Jabar Gaffney which is a good pick (I think) but he was cut by the Patriots and now has no team, hence he won't play and help my points.

(I'm hoping I have that right!)

Got my TE backup situated, sitting pretty good there now. Watching injury reports!! Have a few guys banged up that may not make the first season game.
I was excited for the season to start before I let you all get me involved in this fantasy league. Now, I can barely stand the wait!! Thanks to all! Looking forward to having a great time with the fantasy league!!

Last edited:
Me too, but here is the ONLY thing I hate about fantasy football. I have two Cowidiots on my team. So if my team is down 4 or 5 points and the only players I have left are Cowidiots, that means I'm going to have to cheer for the freaking Cowdummies to score. ARRRGGHHHHHH.

Users who are viewing this thread