Yeah.....so what!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dude all your problems started when you didn't go to White Castle's at 3am and get a dozen sliders, The cure for hangovers........The only food product that smells the same going down and coming out.:oops::shock::lol:

The way that I feel, with the blood from my body, I could start my own destillery.....why the h*ll does the clock move so slow......waaaiiit, that's me!

How come we only eat kebabs when we're absolutely slaughtered?
Jan old boy, I was presuming it was due to a party-pack sized imbibing session, but of course, it could be something else - but we won't go there; not in polite company anyway!

One did imbibe in some alcoholic liquids yesteday....first in, last out, again! Being of the high dignity that one is, one who has an inherent nobility and worth and posses a certain quality or state of being worthy of esteem and respect felt the need to visit the commoners down at ones local village inn.
One has to report that a slight skirmish broke out in the period of decreasing daylight between afternoon and night, with a minor bloodletting as a result....

Attachments

• bowiefight_33-90.jpg
    bowiefight_33-90.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 130
I'm still intact O' Much Respected Brother... The only thing missing is the police in the pic....:lol:
Two girls a minor disagreement in my local chippy the other day, which resulted in bruises and one getting the hee haw....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back