Yet another annoying suggestion

GrauGeist

Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung
30,526
26,856
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Location
Redding, California
Website
www.netallurgy.com
Well, since we're going through the site and shaking the dust out of the corners, how about something else to add to the suggestion list?

I notice that the members have contact options in the form of MSN, AIM, Yahoo and Skype (I think I saw that icon)...anyway, is there an option to add a FaceBook contact feature? I've even seen some forums that have an additional Twitter contact option for their members.

Anyway, it's just an idea that came to mind. If it's a good idea, I'll be more than happy to take the credit.

If it's not a good idea, then it was Lucky's suggestion. :evil4:
 
I think thats a great idea. We are able to "like" posts for FB, why not contacts!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back