Yet another Newbie...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Meh, I guess your right. Perhaps I'll just go to Europe for a really really long vacation instead untill I'm sick of it.

D= Trust me, Henk, you wouldn't want to see a picture of me. I'm uglyier then a... -thinks of something ugly- well something really ugly. =) It'd burn your eyes out.​

FLYBOYJ said:
I grew up in New York around a lot of Italians, all US born. They would rant and rave how they would love to live in Italy among "their people." Some of them went there on vacation and got a rude awakening when they were received as total foreigners, even though they spoke the language. With that said, you may think the grass is greener until you go to another country for a long period of time and really see how little things let you know where your roots are really from....

Well Flyboy any other country is better than SA, if you live here you would know, South Africans in other countries are very happy there and do not feel like they do not belong there.

Henk said:
Well Flyboy any other country is better than SA, if you live here you would know, South Africans in other countries are very happy there and do not feel like they do not belong there.
I met many South Africans when I was in Botswana - they echo your feelings! I think SA is one of those exceptions to the rule...

Yes true. Never get me wrong I love my country before the new government f***ed everything up and made it like it is now. Some black people in South Africa said it was better living under the Apartheid government rather than now, then you must know how bad it is now.

Henk said:
Yes true. Never get me wrong I love my country before the new government f***ed everything up and made it like it is now. Some black people in South Africa said it was better living under the Apartheid government rather than now, then you must know how bad it is now.
I've met blacks who said the same thing, again now living in Botswana. You get folks over here that were so against Apartheid, they knew little or nothing about South Africa. Where are they now! (Example Jessie Jackson)

They did not know dip sh*t from the situation in South Africa at that time and did not know what the people that were so "innocent" do and day to the white people during the Apartheid era. Why do you think Flyboy do they live in Botswana? They hate it here.

The rest of the world make as if Apartheid was so bad, bull everyone was better of during that time, now everyting went up in smoke, except for the white black thing everyting when way better than now.

Guys, never come and live in South Africa go rather to Botswana it is in my opinion the best country in Africa.

I'd rather go to Canada or Australia for living, if forced to. But I love my country and I'll stay where I am.

Monique, Canada is a really cool place to live in. Read something about YOUR history because judging it without the knowledge is pretty wicked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back