Yet another Newbie... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

._.' Um, Hi. xD Now it's time to bore all you wonderful people whilst I introduce myself.

>_<' My name is Monique (no duh!), =D I am fourteen and am going to be turning fifteen at the end of this August. :3 I have many errr, hobbys wich include sitting around doing nothing, listening to music, drawing, playing video games, making model stuff and alot of other things.
xD According to my friends I have a serious problem with obsessing over certain things. Wich sadly is probaly true... -remebers how I was freaking out at the lack of Luftwaffe-ness at the Aviation musuem-
=D I like alot of planes. xD My favourite is the Arwing but sadly it is not real. >_<' All the other planes I like are from the world war two era. Such as the Stuka, Mitsubishi Zero and MiG 3. >=D Stuka's are the best and you know it!

xD Long live the Luft-waffles!
o_O' Oh, and I also type 'xD' alot. xD xD​

ROFLMAO les, for once I have to agree with you!

Anyways welcome! It is rare to have women interested in aircraft.

well i can assure you that cripps's still very much interested in aircraft and still religiously loves the lancaster :thumbleft: and monique, if you ever come back and plan on staying, i wouldn't type like this's an IM conversation........

lesofprimus said:
That was some of the gayest sh*t I've ever seen here... God help us all....
I literally fell from the chair when I saw your reply, jesus christ!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think it's he, not she... :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry if I'm wrong, Monique... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh and welcome!

owing to all the "XD" and other incredibly gay IM symbols i'm hoping for their sakes they're a girl.........

yeah but you know, everything's possible... ;)
1999971.pinkspitfire.jpg

Okay, fine, if 'xD' annoys you so much I shall not type it. No need to be so rude.

And yes I AM a girl. I may be young, but I'm surely not a 'little girl'. I'm very mature for my age.

About my country. I hate Canada, so don't try to tie it to me. I'm going to move to Switzerlind after I get my education and such.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back