Dec 30, 2010 #1 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,299 2,404 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS I like to have one of these it goes slightly submersible and moves like a shark and looks like one also. Attachments seabreacher-1.wmv seabreacher-1.wmv 6.4 MB · Views: 96 Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
I like to have one of these it goes slightly submersible and moves like a shark and looks like one also.
Dec 30, 2010 #2 mikewint Captain 8,356 2,291 Joined Feb 17, 2010 Location Lakeview, AR That is a cool toy, seems to be an enclosed jet-ski so you can't go under for very long wonder how much?
That is a cool toy, seems to be an enclosed jet-ski so you can't go under for very long wonder how much?
Dec 30, 2010 Thread starter #3 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,299 2,404 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS It's weird in being built like a fish.The flippers move you up and down and I guess turn also.Turns on the dime.
It's weird in being built like a fish.The flippers move you up and down and I guess turn also.Turns on the dime.
Jan 6, 2011 #4 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. I want one!!!!
Jan 7, 2011 #5 BikerBabe Senior Master Sergeant 3,287 30 Joined May 21, 2009 Location Denmark. Website www.bmwmc.dk Iwant one for each of my motorcycle buddies, and one for myself, too! THEN we'll have fun!
Jan 7, 2011 #6 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Instead of Jaws, it's more like Flipper. The cost starts at $65,000!!! Save your nickels and pennies.
Instead of Jaws, it's more like Flipper. The cost starts at $65,000!!! Save your nickels and pennies.
Jan 7, 2011 #7 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Think I will be Thor! Might take a while though.
Jan 7, 2011 #8 mikewint Captain 8,356 2,291 Joined Feb 17, 2010 Location Lakeview, AR That's a lot of bucks for something that is basically a toy. Think I paid about $9000 for my 3-seat jet ski which does most of the same stuff except going underwater from time to time.
That's a lot of bucks for something that is basically a toy. Think I paid about $9000 for my 3-seat jet ski which does most of the same stuff except going underwater from time to time.
Jan 12, 2011 #9 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Mike, the jet ski will go under water. It won't do it very well but it will do it.
Jan 12, 2011 #10 mikewint Captain 8,356 2,291 Joined Feb 17, 2010 Location Lakeview, AR Mine is the big red Kawi 3 seater, the only way it's going under the water is with a torpedo in it Attachments RedKawiR.jpg 48.6 KB · Views: 150