You've got nothing.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
with your " Best Looking Female in Metal" thread Adler... Here's a couple of chicks from when birds were brauds....

AudreyHepburn.jpg

GretaGarbo.jpg

IngridBergman.jpg

lauren-bacall.jpg

You still have some to learn kiddo... :evil4::evil4:

Youve got Nothing special there my friend...

Also I never said that the women in the metal thread were the most attractive women ever...

You want some really attractive women here you go:

Dita_Von_Teese.gif

AlyssaMilano2.jpg

1d5661a9.gif

NataliePortman.jpg

Alizee.jpg

those so-called stars are well..............I suppose ah well ah nice looking.......ah no they are not but ah....well in the 30's 40's they were the thing, skinny rails but ...........ah well ah

I just dont see anything special about the ones up there that Lucky posted.

I think it is because it comes down to this:

Personal Taste and each has there own.

You still have some to learn kiddo... :evil4::evil4:

I'm with Lucky - Audrey Hepburn was probably one of the most beautiful actress ever. I love Roman Holiday just because of her. And Lauran Bacall..............yum.

And von Tesse's appeal is completely due to her retro look.

Keep'em coming Lucky.

in my parents generation there was some beautiful young ladies and quite sexy too I just personally feel the b/w pics of stars like Lauren Becall and others are just not a real turn on, there are better looking 40's babe's out there

Just a couple more.

p.s. parents generation? I'm only 38.

Attachments

• VeronicaLake.jpg
    VeronicaLake.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 488
  • LouiseBrooks.jpg
    LouiseBrooks.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 539
I agree.

My personal taste is actually for the more hometown girl next door look. Sort of the country girl look. Short, petite, brunette and a great smile.

ah young onion ? ..........still in the ground ??

my parents are WW 2 age - yes and I have seen many pics of women of the period .........flowing skirts and bobbed up air ~ yikes, and too much ruby red lipstick

ah young onion ? ..........still in the ground ??

my parents are WW 2 age - yes and I have seen many pics of women of the period .........flowing skirts and bobbed up air ~ yikes, and too much ruby red lipstick

Sorry I did wonder whether the comment was too British - it was "pun" on sage and onion stuffing (for chicken etc) :)

flowing skirts, bobbed up hair, too much ruby red lipstick.............have you been spying on me? What I do on a Saturday night is my own business.

They still have to grow a bit you know amrit....:evil4:

Grow abit?

Lucky13 said:
They don't yet fully understand the good things in life.... :lol: :lol:

Would you like to explain the good things in life to me then? I have everything I need.

I fly, I have money, I have a nice car, I am soon building my dream house, I am married to the most beautiful woman in the world, I travel the world, and eat the best food to me in seafood.

To me those plus coming home to the beautiful woman in the world and having her wake up next to me every morning are the good things in life.8)

Lucky13 said:
Gillian Anderson is nice too...
GillianAnderson2.jpg

When she was younger, shes gotten fat now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back