You've got nothing.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If you're going back afew years.....

Maureen O'hara
and
Dana Wynter

How about starting a poll and have best looking for each decade, starting maybe from 1930?

Attachments

• moohara1.jpg
    moohara1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 191
Just dont get to carried away with it guys. We had a thread here about ladies before and we had to shut it down because people could not be mature and not post nude photos and so forth. This is a family friendly site for the most part.

Argh, the trials and tribulations of the masses... My mother was a model and an actress back in the 40's and 50's... Ive seen my share of the pics u guys are posting....

Some find beauty where others dont see it.... Those older pics remind some of their Grandmas, not some hotty with smokey eyes...

yep BB was hot in her day some say Ursala Anders was also smokin, for me well ah ............. nah. also Sophia Loren even now at her age she has kept her self quite fit an still attractive

After the sultry 30's and 40s, there was the strange phenomena of the "Sweater Girl"!

Attachments

• SweaterGirl1.jpg
    SweaterGirl1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 407
  • sweaterGirl2.jpg
    sweaterGirl2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 149
  • SweaterGirl3.jpg
    SweaterGirl3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 124
  • SweaterGirl4.jpg
    SweaterGirl4.jpg