You've got nothing.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cool. Just wanted to make sure. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, if I have done something I apologize. That's how I was brought up... NFL, eh? Who's playing? How's it going for the Minnesota Vikings?

What I like about the old stars are the sultry eyes - that look seems to have gotten lost on the way. There may be many beautiful actresses/models now but they just can't portray that sensuality with their eyes.

Yeah I like her. I prefer the women that dont look like supermodels but are extremely hot in that girl next door kind of way.

I know what you mean matey. You see all those supermodels and all that, nothing.... But then one day you walk around the corner see one of those next door girls.... you drop your jaw with a big noice, eyes out of their sockets, tongue rolles out. Much like the wolf from the droopy cartoons.... :lol:

Cool. Just wanted to make sure. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, if I have done something I apologize. That's how I was brought up... NFL, eh? Who's playing? How's it going for the Minnesota Vikings?

No one is playing. It is just the NFL draft. I actually enjoy watching the draft because its neat to see how it plays out with trades and what not. I dont think I am going to get to watch to much more though, it is almost 2 in the morning here.

The Vikings did not do to well last year and probably wont do to well this year. The 49ers on the other hand are going to kick ass!

what nobody is into the silicone puff up boobs ? geez times have changed ......... yes the oldies but goodies blushed with sex appeal a time long gone

;)

Lucky, you drop your WHAT? Oh, sorry, your jaw...........got rather worried there :lol:

No one is playing. It is just the NFL draft. I actually enjoy watching the draft because its neat to see how it plays out with trades and what not. I dont think I am going to get to watch to much more though, it is almost 2 in the morning here.

The Vikings did not do to well last year and probably wont do to well this year. The 49ers on the other hand are going to kick ass!

I am soooooooo lost - I take it NFL is football. Draft?

Oh, ok.... :oops: Minnesota has always been a bit of a underdog haven't they? I don't think that they have ever won Superbowl....:(

Myrna Loy isn't bad looking either....
MyrnaLoy.jpg

MyrnaLoy2.jpg

I say....typical of todays youth, no respect. :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I am not todays youth my friend. I have been married for 4 years, spent 6 years in the Army, been to College and am a war veteran. That is hardly todays youth, you are not much older than me...

Lucky13 said:
Can't argue with this though, eh?
MarilynMonroe.jpg

Still not my thing. She is not like the little boy you posted up there, but she is not that bad.

Anyone younger than me is todays youth son... :evil4::evil4::lol: :lol:

Well then I guess you are todays Youth as well then, you are not much older than me...

Lucky13 said:
As everything else, I guess "standards" changes over the years :lol: :lol: :lol:

No each person has there own taste...

What you like, does not mean that everyone else has to like it either...

Lucky13 said:
6 years in the Army, eh? miss it?

The Army, no.

Flying Helicopters everyday, Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back