Yugoslav Air Force F-86D's and E's....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Most Likely it does, I'll take a look in my archive, I love the Yugo. Sabres and I'll let you know what I could find, Igor (imalko) also is a wealth of info. on Yugo aviation.

Regards,

Igor

The Modern Academy F-86F kit is a good kit to use for a Yugo. Sabre as well, since our Sabres had the F wing and not the E. If you look at some pics of the F-86Es we had they use the F Sabre wing :) we purchased Canadian F-86Ems which are practicly F variants of the sabre, as well as having our other sabres upgraded to the F wing.

I think the Esci kit uses the E wing but I can't remember :S

Hey Jan, I was trying to find pictures for some of the aircraft you're interested in and, as it usually happens, today I accidentally found one only when I wasn't searching. It's a picture of the line-up of three Yugoslav F-86Es where "Black 113" is partly visible in the back. However, the picture at least gives us an idea about the general appearance of this aircraft in natural metal finish.

Attachments

• Copy of untitled.JPG
    Copy of untitled.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 352
Give me a day or two and I'll pm you some pics, since I can never find this thread. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back