Hi Nj
I should tell you About 4 hours ago I sent the following PM to Flyboy, which I think you know about.
Michael
Hi Flyboy
This is first time I have done this. Maybe i am out of line or behaving like a sook, but honestly i have had it up to my eye teeth with the abuse that is going on in the thread. its a great thread, incidentally.
I have gotten myself into a fairly heated discussion, but i can honestly say I have tried to be civil at least. I have requested DonL to not call me "stupid" but he insists on calling me just that. is it okay to call another member "stupid", because if it is, i would love to start.
I know I can walk away from the discussion, and will but DonL seems to want to follow me around and hammer me wherever I go.
Hope you will look into this and do something to pull the thread back into line. If that means me getting an infraction, because I was part of the discussion, so be it. Im just shitty because of the abuse that is going on