Njaco

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About Post areas

• I had forgotten about the movie, there's no need to get in a rush cause I won't have time to watch it until after the holidays so if you want to wait until then that'll be fine. I will see what I can instigate as far as the B-25!
    Hi Nj

I should tell you About 4 hours ago I sent the following PM to Flyboy, which I think you know about.

Michael

Hi Flyboy

This is first time I have done this. Maybe i am out of line or behaving like a sook, but honestly i have had it up to my eye teeth with the abuse that is going on in the thread. its a great thread, incidentally.
    I have gotten myself into a fairly heated discussion, but i can honestly say I have tried to be civil at least. I have requested DonL to not call me "stupid" but he insists on calling me just that. is it okay to call another member "stupid", because if it is, i would love to start.
    I know I can walk away from the discussion, and will but DonL seems to want to follow me around and hammer me wherever I go.
    Hope you will look into this and do something to pull the thread back into line. If that means me getting an infraction, because I was part of the discussion, so be it. Im just shitty because of the abuse that is going on
    Greetings... I was just looking through old posts and found that you may have gone to the Mid Atlantic Air Museum in June. Just wondering if you were able to take a few pictures? Someday I'll have to get up there myself. :)

Bill
    No worries.. If 'Fightin Sam' would be a better match, by all means..! :D

Hope all is well -
    Is that my B24 in the pic or were you saying you are still working it?

I understand the time it must take to edit those things!!
    I finally got the pics into the thread. If you dont want to do them its fine, I can understand photoshop is a craft in its own way! :)
    My father did the same thing - no rock music until late teens when I rebeled. All Glen Miller, Nat King Cole, Beethoven, etc. Now after so many years I actually like listening to Classical ( can't beat Beethoven's 9th or his Moonlight Sonata), Swing (Glen and Benny and Artie) among others. He gave me a well rounded appreciation for all music.
    Yes, I meant the avatar. Led Zeppelin, huh? That would be the sort of music I would have forbidden my (grand?)children to listen to, just as my elders shuddered when I listened to Benny Goodman... Cheers!
    Do you mean in my avatar? Thats the symbol for the rock band Led Zeppelin as are all the other small pics albeit aviation themed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back