1/32 Albatros D.III – From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Been racking my brains to try and remember the extensive research I did for my last D.III, Werner Voss' plane, the model itself is in storage. There was a guy in Austria that built an Albatros from old plans he found... Just off the top of my head, I think it was linen covered aluminum framed.

Been racking my brains to try and remember the extensive research I did for my last D.III, Werner Voss' plane, the model itself is in storage. There was a guy in Austria that built an Albatros from old plans he found... Just off the top of my head, I think it was linen covered aluminum framed.

I think he built the OEFAGG 253 version of the Albatross, its the austrian Albatross, has some upgrades compared to the standard version. Diffrent engine etc from the D.III

Thanks guys well got the engine in and the fuse closed this was a pain. I sure have a mess.
001-63_zps552a33f2.jpg

021_zps8915aad4.jpg

020-1_zpsf452da55.jpg

Thanks alot guys for the nice comments. Bill the wood graining was pertty easy after following Igors ideas and a few of mine i should post how i did it.

I got the raidiator and spent shell catch cans i guess thats what there called, up next will be the seat.

005-20_zps52abe309.jpg

002-56_zps1212e410.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back