1/32 P-35 - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm using a couple of sites, mainly "thescale.info" for the cockpit shots. I don't know how to post it from there to here, or if it's even permited.
Anyways, I am struck by all the flaws I see with the pics that I didn't notice on the bench, not fishing for complements as you all have been kind already,... just saying.
After a couple more details, I will do the starboard side and instrument panel.

Image source ... the Internet

mcleodp35b.jpg

Picture source ... http://www.ipmstoronto.com/articles/aircraft/p35/Index.htm

20%20Seversky%20P-35%20CockpitFR%20.jpg

18%20Seversky%20P-35%20Cockpit%20L%20.jpg

19%20Seversky%20P-35%20Cockpit%20R%20.jpg

21%20Seversky%20P-35%20CockpitFL%20.jpg

22%20Seversky%20P-35%20Inst%20Pan%20.jpg

Thank you, Wurger, my computer skills aren't up to grade. I just recently figured out how to post the correct size pics here! :oops:

Great Pics wotjek...answers my question in spades. The detail shown in the model is very close to the real thing by the look of it

You'r welcome. :)

Thank you, Wurger, my computer skills aren't up to grade. I just recently figured out how to post the correct size pics here! :oops:

Posting pictures here can be done in two ways. The first one byt attaching images when you click the "Go Advance" button at bottom of the "Quick Replay" window. And then the "Manage Attachments". Or you can do that by pasting an URL address of a shot. The address is accessible when you click with the Right Mouse Button ( RMB ) on any picture you want to post here and choose the Picture Properties. The next step is to copy it by either clicking with the Left Mouse Button ( LMB ) on the address and then RMB and using option "Select All" from opened menu and again clicking with the RMB on it choosing the "Copy" option or following the sequence : click with LMB on the address, then hit Ctrl and A keys and then Ctrl and C keys. The URL address is copied to the Clipboard and ready to paste here in the "Quick Replay" window. For pasting it in the window here , click with LMB at the place where you want to add the address and hit Ctrl and V keys or click the LMB and then RMB and choose the "Paste" option from the opened menu. When done the URL address becomes a link to a picture. If you want to display it here in your post , you have to put a URL between img tags. The text should look like the one "
" I hope it'll help.

Looking great! Love the scratchbuilt detail. And welcome from a semi-newbie.

I had a slight mishap with the instrument panel, I drilled the wrong number of holes and then messed it up trying to add more. The plan is to place the kit decal on the back of the panel then use "Future" for the glass. The kit supplied seat is not correct, it is too square and there is a cushion molded to the back rest.
p-35 005 -1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back