1/32 P-47D - Allied Advance and Defense of the Reich WWII.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thks Guys for the kind words got info this evening he is alittle better still in ICU but more cognitive.I am going by tomorrow to check up on him.

DSC03729 (900 x 675).jpg
I have not been totally idle fellas just a little bit at a time in the evenings work load is really heavy,son finally in the AF out at Lackland now and having to help the sister-in law with paperwork,car etc.So I am really trying to work these guys side-by-side the pit of the Trump kit is a figment of someones imagination coming to the sidewalls like a mixture of the D/M :dontknow: time being as it is I am letting it ride. What's your thought Glen?The engine area is going to be pretty Nice I think.Also the Trump pit is maybe 15/20% larger in size and display of individual boxes it seem though once inside it really should not matter.

This kit the engine is quite a few bits.Last night I got the mag ring drilled,wired and painted.I am just about to assemble the crank case to the front but need to drill .010" holes in the front and rear cyl.Did these guys run two plugs per cyl head?Pics tonight or tomorrow night ;)

Well guys this is gonna be some tough builds to finish my father-in-law went into the hospital last night with a stroke he's 82.My dog of 18 years is on the list to also with her leg dylepsia(sp) getting worse her days are number. :(

Thks everyone my Father-in-Law is still in the hospital.I have been up there only 3X times just to much hospital for me of late.Now let's talk a/c esp. engines.While more detailed not a great design effort by Trump the rockers I chose were the one's more like the real thing while they supplied a flat rendition which would of worked with engine rings better.I noticed two faults with Trump's research the middle engine ring is off by one cyl.that's the way designed it and SHOWED it in the instructions it was not until I started wiring that I noticed the mistake.The mags on top of the crankcase are backwards again that's how they showed and making it right had them hitting the cable ring around the crankcase so I glued them back in the incorrect position :rolleyes:
DSC03749.JPG
DSC03750.JPG
DSC03754.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back