1/48 A-20G Havoc

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I got a little decal silvering but overall, I'M HAPPY!:headbang: Please feel free to critique.:oops:

Attachments

• IMG_4987 A-20G Havoc dull coated..jpg
    IMG_4987 A-20G Havoc dull coated..jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_4988 A-20G H avoc dull coated.jpg
    IMG_4988 A-20G H avoc dull coated.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_4990 A-20G Havoc dull coated.jpg
    IMG_4990 A-20G Havoc dull coated.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 117
Good chance that the tiny bit of silvering at the "F" in "France" can be eliminated. Get a sharp needle and pierce the decal at the center of the bubble, apply a small amount of decal solution then touch up with a flat coat when dry.

Thank you guys.:oops: The dull clear is so thin that I ran back over the two decals that silvered and for the most part it disappeared.I will try the syringe on the 5H decal on the right side because it did not go away. And thank you for the instructions Andy.:thumbleft: I have a camera meeting tonight so it may be tomorrow before I get to it.:)

Ah! Now in certain parts of England (as opposed to 'the UK') a camera meeting means something totally different!
OK, slight change in the spelling,(CAMRA) but spoken sounds the same .... Campaign for Real Ale = a night out, ostensibly 'judging' real ales ..
Need I say more? (Hic!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back