1/48 ACM Il-2 Sturmovik on Skis...Winter camo addition

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
Well today was a bit of an R&R day in Europe as its raining by us and we visited Windsor castle this morning..need to recover for one more REALLY busy week

Cant post pictures but review is here

Accurate Miniatures 1/48 IL-2

Plan on doing a similar camo scheme. Really looking forward to this one but theres some controversy as to what is the proper cockpit color is?

Also if you have a idea of what bird/scheme to do please let me know! I have no set craft in mind but would prefer one with like worn 'white wash' that was put on for the winter. Also, this bird will be on skis. :D

Thanks for any info or aircraft ideas in advance!

She should wear the standard summer Green/Black/Light Blue camo scheme with the white washable paint overall tops. Depending on the time and service the white can be more or less worn. Sometimes the front of the fuselage might have been free of white colour like the Red 6 or Yellow 6.

Good stuff H. And the weather in the UK, especially the south, is set to improve as of Friday, with above average temperatures in the mid 70s to low 80s. and could last two weeks !!

Thanks Wojtek! Any pictures? id search for some but I just don't have time until July 10th!

shtmvk4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back