1/48 B-26C - Allied Advance and Defense of the Reich WWII.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looking good their Karl and as my mother would say "one a day in Tampa Bay".Her and my Dad met in Florida got married six weeks later before he made that hop across the Atlantic in the second group of B-17's to make their way over.

Looking great Karl. Can't wait to see the the airbrushing
i did try it but had problems getting it to work, Terry thought the nozzle needed tightening but i over did it and it broke off !
going to get a new airbrush, same as Terry's latest purchase and will leave this until it arrives and give it a go then.

Karl, when you get the new 'brush, check it over.
The advert mentioned this, but check the setting of the needle, to ensure it's fully held by the clutch (that's the knurled knob at the rear of the needle, revealed by unscrewing the main body.)
Also, carefully remove the tip (which wasn't fully screwed home on mine), and check that the actual nozzle/jet is fully tightened.
It should be fitted with the correct nozzle and needle for that set-up, and of course you can change nozzle and needle if you need to, for a different spray pattern, with those provided in the kit.
Other than that, it seems to be fine, and the same as the one I gave you, apart from the side cup.

Karl, when you get the new 'brush, check it over.
The advert mentioned this, but check the setting of the needle, to ensure it's fully held by the clutch (that's the knurled knob at the rear of the needle, revealed by unscrewing the main body.)
Also, carefully remove the tip (which wasn't fully screwed home on mine), and check that the actual nozzle/jet is fully tightened.
It should be fitted with the correct nozzle and needle for that set-up, and of course you can change nozzle and needle if you need to, for a different spray pattern, with those provided in the kit.
Other than that, it seems to be fine, and the same as the one I gave you, apart from the side cup.
will do Dogsbody

So i tried to do some brush painting on this today and have arsed it up !

I am going to withdraw this so i can concentrate on getting the Bf 110 finished.

I may repaint the B-26 in OD & grey at a later date

Users who are viewing this thread

Back