1/48 B-26C - Allied Advance and Defense of the Reich WWII.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good stuff Karl.
You're right about the interior colours - I spent ages researching for mine, and found out that, basically, it's Interior Green in the nose, cockpit and rear fuselage, with clear-lacquered bare alloy in the radio room and bomb bays, with the bay bulkheads and racks in IG.

Cheers chaps !

Wont get much done until next week now, small chance i might have some time Friday, but after that i will be helping Dogsbody celebrate his upcoming birthday.
probably nothing fancy, maybe a light afteroon tea, could even stretch to a small sherry if we are feeling a bit boisterous i suppose :lol:

A small sherry old chap ?!!
I think we should push the boat out, and have a medium-sized sherry at least !
Oh, and we'll probably be Missing, Presumed P*ssed, on Sunday !!!

Yep - I remember that 'walk' back from the Talafa pub in Slavicin, with the Czech Police slowing down to look, then shaking their heads and driving off !
Sods, they could have at least given us a lift to the hotel !!

Good looking interior Karl. Have you thought about doing a wash on those cushions? Mixup one drop of black paint with five or six drops of thinner in a bottlecap and put it on the cushions with a big brush and the brush marks will look like wrinkles in the cushions.

Good looking interior Karl. Have you thought about doing a wash on those cushions? Mixup one drop of black paint with five or six drops of thinner in a bottlecap and put it on the cushions with a big brush and the brush marks will look like wrinkles in the cushions.
Will probably give that a go Glenn, need to get something to add weight to the nose so have plenty of time before i close up the fuselage anyway !

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back