1/48 Curtiss R3C-2 - From WW1 to WW2 GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nope, not the same picture as in my He-51 build. Ready for rigging holes to be drilled.

curt1.jpg

Not yet, still haven't been able to pry it away from her. Our daughter is bringing a suprise Snoopy for the roof tomorrow. I'll get it to take pictures of her and her new snoopy, and then when she is distracted, I'll make off with it.

Paul, I read in Wayne's thread that you lost the windscreen. I had a look at my R3C-2 and you're better off without it. It's so small and so thick that it looks absolutely fake. Make a new one out of clear sheet plactic, all the panels are flat so it shouldn't be too hard and will look much more realistic. A source I use for small pieces like that is the backing that you peal off of medicated patches if you have access to some. I used it recently for the reflector glass on my P-47 razorback's gunsight and it worked great.

I know it was thick and ugly, (kind of like when I look in the mirror), I was going to replace it using it as a pattern. It's more the annoyance factor than anything else.

Since its about losing things for good and things ending up good.

I lost a girlfriend in the backseat of a bus, ended up the best for me :D hahahaha :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back