1/48 Curtiss R3C-2 - From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not yet, still haven't been able to pry it away from her. Our daughter is bringing a suprise Snoopy for the roof tomorrow. I'll get it to take pictures of her and her new snoopy, and then when she is distracted, I'll make off with it.

Paul, I read in Wayne's thread that you lost the windscreen. I had a look at my R3C-2 and you're better off without it. It's so small and so thick that it looks absolutely fake. Make a new one out of clear sheet plactic, all the panels are flat so it shouldn't be too hard and will look much more realistic. A source I use for small pieces like that is the backing that you peal off of medicated patches if you have access to some. I used it recently for the reflector glass on my P-47 razorback's gunsight and it worked great.

I know it was thick and ugly, (kind of like when I look in the mirror), I was going to replace it using it as a pattern. It's more the annoyance factor than anything else.

Since its about losing things for good and things ending up good.

I lost a girlfriend in the backseat of a bus, ended up the best for me hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread