1/48 Eurofighter Typhoon Delta - Unofficial GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Karl and it so happens that I have been thinking along the same lines as I have a single seat Eurofighter and I did buy the thing in anticipation of 56 Sqn being kitted out with them, this was way back in about 2000. So I may well do a what could have been build and am thinking of some spectacular tail art.

Thanks for looking in Sergio and Andy.

So here we are, my un-official GB is finished, terminé, acabado, fertig, منتهي., , 完成した.

20130417-1a.jpg

20130417-1b.jpg

20130417-1c.jpg

20130417-1d.jpg

20130417-1e.jpg

Nice one Vic! BTW, have you got this one in your '56 Squadron' line-up?
Photos of the actual aircraft can be found on the 'net, I think on the 'Air Britain' web-site.

Attachments

• Vampire 56 Sqn.jpg
    Vampire 56 Sqn.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 183
Thanks Terry and yes my friend, I sure do have this one, and like the Canberra I was thinking should I or shouldn't include it in the collection as it was only a squadron hack. Needless to say I have both of them on the flight line.

20130418-1b.jpg

B*gg*r ! Now I've go to get another 'Classic Airframes' or 'Hobbycraft' kit to complete the (eventual) line up, so as to be in line with me old '56' mate!!
Note - the recently acquired 'Classic Airframes' kit is to join the planned (Ahem! Sometime in the future!) '4 FTS, Valley' collection - but I might need another room or two (ie, bigger house!) to realise all these dreams - if I live long enough !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back