1/48 F-16I Sufa

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

F-104nut

Staff Sergeant
Dec 14, 2011
Wichita,Kansas USA
While metal paints dry on the Su-33 and J-5 i decided to start on the awesome 1/48 Hasegawa F-16I Sufa .Cockpit painted with Mr Paint. Time to start detailing the office. I used the LAU-128 AMRAAM rails from the Tamiya kit that way I can you the nicer looking Tamiya AIM-120 missiles .

Last edited by a moderator:
As Wile E Coyote would say. I was brain farting at work what else can i do to spruce of the Hasegawa Sufa. I was like i bet the weapons pylons from the Tamiya kit will fit on the Hasegawa kit. To me they look really nice and was sitting in the spare parts box. So i used the drilled out the holes on the Tamiya Lower wing. Then clamped on the Hasegawa wing and drilled out the holes on the Hasegawa wing for the Tamiya Pylon locater pins. Then i filled the holes on the Hasegawa wing that was for the Hasegawa pylon locater holes . Just need to do the same for the outer underwing missile pylons.

1/48 Hasegawa F-16I Sufa cockpit complete and weapons pylons glued to bottom of wings . Now to figure out weapons load out . Time to paint upper surface and start gluing of major parts . Going to order the Mr. Paint Israeli paint set . Stay tuned

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Made some major headway on the Sufa today. Still plenty more to do. Need to order the Mr. Paint Israeli set . Arming it with GBU-24's from the Hasegawa Weapons set

Brian

I did not have the time to walk by your thread, ... I still surprised the speed of assembly and number of models you have simultaneously (I completed more than a year with my Lib and I wish I could start with others ...! !)

I like your advance Brian, I'll be watching for progress.

A hug FB friend ...

Users who are viewing this thread