1/48 He111 H - Defense of Britain/Atlantic.

Whoa... that looks very challenging! It looks like you have to curve some parts?
 
The PE is a kit in itself. If I might offer, it looks like there will be a lot of gluing PE to PE. I have found that the highly polished surfaces often do not create a good bond for CA glue but that this can be improved by scratching marks into the matching surface with a pin, knife, or very rough sandpaper.
 
We had a discussion about superglue on one of my threads I think the Lizzy but not sure now. Anyway I found these that I had bought on ebay and forgotten about.

20151025_190408.jpg


20151025_190432.jpg
 
Hypodermic needle and like Andy, scratch the PE a little. I usually run it over with a fine file while still on within the PE frame.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back