1/72 Ju-88 D1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
$T2eC16J,!)gFIbeSCNZNBSUt((hDQQ~~60_57.JPG

model:

dCxsvqnTSoj2kn4fudiB9xr-VXw7GUoGuVdNHenATDI=w958-h509-no.jpg

ju88+espa%u002525C3%u002525B1ol+1.jpg

The April 19, 1943 a Ju-88D-1 Trop of the Luftwaffe, based in Sardinia, F6 + NH, Wkr. 430842, group 1 (F) ./122), fuel had trouble returning from a mission over North Africa,Sortie despatched from Sardinia to the North African Coast. On the return journey low fuel levels caused the plane to be put down in a field of cereal at Muros village, Mallorca – having failed in an attempted landing at the airfield at pollença, Mallorca. The crew Uffz. Fritz Riedel, Uffz. Egon Paul, Uffz. Rudolf Theime and Uffz Herbert Kubik were repatriated two days later. The aircraft sustained severe damage to its engines and underbelly in the crash. pending to be admitted to the Spanish army as they were in the last fringes to sign a contract to purchase Junkers 10 aircraft JU 88 A4 and assimilation through the internment of differnt damaged aircraft arrived to Spain as it happened the march, 1 of 1944.

The plane was disarmed and sent to the mestranza aerea of albacete where it was repaired by the technicians, newly arrived from junkers. first of all in the field of aviation in Mallorca the plane was quickly painted according to Spanish historians RLM 65 rows typical of models such as boarding and c-6 night fighter injured in santander months earlier, at the time of assembling the plane to haver suffered damage to both engines were replaced these engines night fighter partially destroyed in an accident near the border with france.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool, I had no idea Spain had any of these.

because you see that if, for circumstances such as passing, Spain under Fascism Was for some years and that ultimately led to have these devices.

go with the first advances the plane is like vintage too well about interior peeling so I have to do it all

vUespMh4o4CevXo9KUv2v0SwvAwiLKYTZSPTlv9YMkM=w958-h639-no.jpg

IMG_1696.JPG

IMG_1697.JPG

IMG_1698.JPG

more pics tomorrow enhancements

more advances that could not get up the other day busy day yesterday impossible

IMG_1699.JPG

Here I started to place the piece on the side that was missing, the team radi whole'll re-do it again as I have in photos second is unlike anything that had the plane

IMG_1701.JPG

folding seats, it is the inner structure lacking

IMG_1702.JPG

the following two photos is the cockpit, the highway smoother, has nothing I have to put everything online lucky I found photos of some of the details I had, some scheme to place the ribs and beams, so even if someone have photos where you can see the inside of the cockpit and want to share I would come very well

IMG_1703.JPG

IMG_1704.JPG

Sergio, I think it's fair to let you know that the judges are discussing the qualifications of your particular entry in this GB. Whereas Spain purchased 10 Ju-88's, the one you chose to build is one that was added to Spain's fleet from an interned aircraft and therefore could be deemed to be captured.

Sergio, I think it's fair to let you know that the judges are discussing the qualifications of your particular entry in this GB. Whereas Spain purchased 10 Ju-88's, the one you chose to build is one that was added to Spain's fleet from an interned aircraft and therefore could be deemed to be captured.

Ok andy
Although Spain payment for each aircraft boarding and technicians of the companies that came with the parts. Anecdotally, Germany offered to Spain produce them under license but not acceptable for such serious problems landing gear design and chose the license heinkel he 111 h 6

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back