1/72 Ju-88 D1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It'd be great if you could do that decal change Sergio, and if you need help sourcing some then just yell, someone will hear you.

the question of making this model was because it was the only one who had the two-tone camouflage with threads along the fuselage, the others were of a green tone nothing else, so there'll change the project will continue to do even if you go outside the group work, no problem, it poneis in start to finish and will continue with the looketh to get to the working group as the FW200 same happens also to be admitted.

one more thing, Spain buy no 10 Ju88 but 15, DM 500,000 payment for them and discounted flight hours necessary repairs and other things, was signed in February 1944 between the Spanish Air Minister and Minister of the German air , at Ballona, France.

Good stuff Sergio. I agree the scheme will be interesting and that it would be good to continue as a S-F build. Really looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

You can when you can put the plane in S F to continue the. It's a shame but the rules are the rules my friends

I pray you, gentlemen moderators have time soon shaken when this thread start to finish, as it has been found that does not meet the standards of this GB

Thanks paul and bill, I think that's what has to be done does not meet the standards unless doing so well

thanks folks!!!!,

I bring a little more work it takes me, I would have liked it better detailed but after various tests with transparent vera is not much despite the large size is very bad.

IMG_1912.JPG

IMG_1913.JPG

IMG_1914.JPG

now to paint chamber

Great work Sergio!

Unfortunately all my stuff is stored in Hungary, so I can't post the interior photos I have nor help with spare parts... (damn.)

Btw - is that a reboxing of the old Revell kit? (I say 'old' because they have just released a beautiful new tool kit! :D )

thanks guys.

I'll try to do something like wooden background color

IMG_1946.JPG

I had forgotten this but not in construction but go slowly putting more photos that I head, then I put more photos

wings, here I had some work to gather both sides, the plastic was very bent and did not have enough areas or other was left over, also suits the landing gear of a mistel 1c I have Italeri gave almost no opportunities, fits casicomo if embers made ​​for the purpose

IMG_2847.JPG

IMG_2848.JPG

IMG_2852.JPG

IMG_2853.JPG

IMG_2849.JPG

IMG_2851.JPG

next thing you'll do will be plugging all those holes that look to pass so near lijadoque have job for a few days sanding ...

IMG_2850.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back