1/72 Messerschmitt Me-210 A-1, BN+CO of ZG-2 - Me/ Fw Group Build.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

From what I found in the Squadron/Signal book, it seems CR is correct although there are a few pics of ZG 1 machines with one spinner completely white and the other completely black (white on the left side).

Running behind as usual. Progress continues.
Allsorts of trouble getting parts to fit. Cockpit was a bugger thats why its in before I have painted it.
Had to shim wing roots with plastic card. Engine nacelles didnt join together evenly.
Still waiting for replacement canopy to show. A bit of filler and rescribing and I should be right.
Pics -

IMG_0844.JPG
IMG_0843.JPG
IMG_0845.JPG
IMG_0846.JPG

Isabelle the cat. Always watching.

IMG_0849.JPG

Cheers,
David.

Progress continues.....

Fiddly thing to fit together. The nose gave all sorts of grief - had to split the small window opening to get the sides to align with the fuselage. Lots of dry fitting ang filling and sanding. Not perfect but best I could do. The glass was also a headache. The replacement canopy I wanted is still on back order so have to make do with kit parts. Cockpit painted and belts added with tape.

IMG_0902.JPG
IMG_0904.JPG
IMG_0903.JPG
IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0911.JPG
IMG_0910.JPG
IMG_0909.JPG
IMG_0908.JPG
IMG_0905.JPG

IMG_0920.JPG
IMG_0919.JPG
IMG_0918.JPG
IMG_0917.JPG
IMG_0916.JPG
IMG_0915.JPG
IMG_0912.JPG
IMG_0921.JPG

Hope to have it finished real soon.

Cheers,
David.

David, there was a general call for anyone to advise if they needed extra time on this build. It officially ends today, August 31. Did you plan to finish it in the next day or two?

Yeah I know. If work doesnt get in the way hope to finish it within the week.

looking good so far....David.

Well fellow judges and contestants, do we allow some extra time....? Talk to me...

David, we do want to wrap this build up as soon as possible, but we do want as many as can get to the finish line too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back