1/72 Potez 632AB 2 - Aircraft in Foreign Service WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pattle

Senior Airman
May 11, 2013
Username: Pattle
First Name: Kev
Category: Intermediate
Scale: 1/72
Manufacturer: Azure
Extras Used: None

Azur Potez 632AB-2, B223 of 31 Mira, Greek Air Force 1941.
One of the kits I have been keeping by for a while that I will be building along with the PZL 24 and also a rather old Italaerei HS126 kit that I will using to experiment with Greek camouflage colours on. I have never built an Azur kit before but it looks ok and has a few fancy looking photo etched and resin parts but unfortunately also a rubbish looking vac formed canopy, I hate vac formed stuff. To be honest I don't think it was worth the money I paid for it but who else does a Potez 632 in Greek markings! any how I got a little money off the postage for ordering 3 Azur kits together, the third being a Meridionali R037 which was another must have kit.

greek models 001.JPG

greek models 003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep... the same like for Austin A .... the last warning. Pictures have to be resized down before uploading here. The max width is 800 pixels.

Yep, they were 2.5 megabytes in size each. Someone, probably Wojtek, resized them to about 400 kilobytes.

I'm certainly no guru either but it really is not difficult to make sure you make the pictures right. Read the link and, if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Yep, they were 2.5 megabytes in size each. Someone, probably Wojtek, resized them to about 400 kilobytes.

I'm certainly no guru either but it really is not difficult to make sure you make the pictures right. Read the link and, if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask!

I'm afraid megabytes and kilobytes are new things to me, computers are a bore for me and I have no interest in them at all, I just sit in front of them and expect them to do what I want without having to think about it. If I have the time I will give this resizing thing a go but I may well be absent from here for a while or quit the group build altogether because my pc is unreliable (blue screen). When I get the time I am going to try replacing my current hard drive with the old one from my last pc that has a different copy of windows on it, no point in me downloading new programmes until I have done that.

Well, you should be able to do it with existing programs Kev. Megabytes or kilobytes aside, your original pics have now been reduced by someone to 1/6th of their original size, though they could have been made even less memory intensive.

We really don't want you to leave the GB over this. Do you have Microsoft Paint on your machine? If so, and depending on the version, you can open your picture in MS Paint, select "Resize", then in the window that opens, press the "Pixels" button, type in "800" in the width box and hit enter. Then save the picture and select jpeg when it asks. Easy Peasy.

Keep trying. We can walk you through it.

Well, you should be able to do it with existing programs Kev. Megabytes or kilobytes aside, your original pics have now been reduced by someone to 1/6th of their original size, though they could have been made even less memory intensive.

We really don't want you to leave the GB over this. Do you have Microsoft Paint on your machine? If so, and depending on the version, you can open your picture in MS Paint, select "Resize", then in the window that opens, press the "Pixels" button, type in "800" in the width box and hit enter. Then save the picture and select jpeg when it asks. Easy Peasy.

Keep trying. We can walk you through it.
OK is this the right size picture?
lancaster bii 003.JPG

Oh, that was just an old picture that I used to experiment with shrinking pictures. I don't expect to have the time to start building kits again until Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back