1/72 Scale Aircraft Hangar

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A bit of an update for my ever patient brothers. Finally decided to finish the outside walls with a Testors flat white rattle can. Came out good enough, but I don't think it matches the "style" of the roof. It needs to be brick. Fortunately there where may options in the HO 1/86 scale to chose from. Finally settled on the following product: (See yellow label in picture below.)

See the test side wall piece, without "glass". Pretty snazzy huh? Now just need to trim it up a bit and glue it all together. Three more walls to go! Thanks for watching!

Ok all the brick work is rough cut to the four wall sides. Some touch-up work will have to be done in the end, but I'm not concerned about that now.

This is my concern now. What type of adhesive to use in bonding the above two materials together? Painted corregated cardboard to painted plastic-like material. I need a very good bond to keep the walls from warping. Any suggestions?????

Users who are viewing this thread