102 First_Hussars Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nope Saskatchewan is better, you tolk saskys and drive on the highway only at 60km/h you feel like you have just broken the sound barrier.

plan_D said:
Halifax weed is good - not Canada's Halifax, Britain's Halifax
Thanks for making the distinction, because for a second there I'd thought you'd completely flipped. Halifax, Nova Scotia weed is actually pretty crude. It's like smoking hay.

Since the conversation was mostly about Canada's weed, I thought it be best to make the distinction. The reason our Halifax's weed is so good is because it's where the vast majority of it comes into Britain to be distributed through the country. It's like the Weed Hub of Britain.

plan_D said:
Have you ever even been to Britain?

I went to Scotland when I was very, Ive been to Paris, I got the pictures saved on my brothers digiCam but I need the Software and a new USB plug so Ill have a few pages worth of pics once I do.

Actually Ive seen a movie about Rob Roy Macreger(I know its spelled wrong) my family is mainly from The Campbells (the guys who slaughterd a bunch of Rob's guys) I just curiuos if anyone is still sore at the Campbells, Are They? cuz I thinking of going back.

Well, I like alcopops, cos they just taste like soft drinks. I do hate beer, but it looks so nice whenever I see one. Ill probably get one, have a couple of sips and then remember why I dont have them more often :lol:

It is :lol: Someone my dad was working for gave him 4 bottles of half-finished whisky as a gift and they all smelled funny and had bits in them :cry: We served it at a dinner party in Irish Coffee. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back