102 First_Hussars Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok I have this new Face On Body software that I was testing anyway Les this ones for you.

here is another pic from a funny as shit website

Attachments

• yodawords_660.jpg
    yodawords_660.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 179
Finishing the worm is nothing, you should finish off the lizard. Story time:

My brother (when it comes to drinking is a fucking nutcase) was in Gran Canaria with his mate ( a cop, and another fucking nutcase) and they went to this chinese all you can eat. Fuckin' stupid woman dared them to eat the lizard out the bottom of the Tequila bottle...two of 'em there, so they ate one each. Bit the fuckin' head off! And ate 'em .... the woman was fuckin' throwin' up for ages....but these two were happy about it until next day when they were throwin' up blood. And they were out of action for about three days. They're excellent my brother and his mate...you go out drinkin' it's almost like they HAVE to be there to make it a real night. Even with me, and I'm nicknamed Colonel Chaos....

I can actually confirm pD's story.... In Palma de Mallorca, I was privvy to a bottle with Japanese writing on it that had one very large lizard in it... U could swirl the bottle around and see pieces floating around....

The liquor was quite tasty, and we shot darts with the bartender for shots.... Well, wouldnt u guess, that one of the rules of the place was that anyone finishing the bottle had to eat the lizard...

So.... In comes a bunch of dumbass Marines, and they proceed to finish the bottle... They go outside and smash the bottle on the curb.... Then they came inside and cut the lizard into several pieces... Then the cameras came out as they started eating the lizard, leg hanging out of one mouth, tail out of anothers ect ect...

Well, as u have already guessed, they were all throwing up within 20 minutes.... Some of the funniest shit I'd ever seen....

And hussars, the next time u want to poke fun at me, we are going to have serious problems........ I would suggest that u shut the fuck up and stay away from me.... U dont insult an Admin here, whether or not its me or someone else...

U understand???

Dont think so. Ive been to London, Bristol, Nuquie (probably spelled it wrong), Plymoth, Little Stoke, and Dover.

I have also been to Dublin but that is not really in England but rather Ireland which I am sure you are well aware of being from the British Ilse and all.

Yes that is how you spell it. No I was not at RAF St. Mawgan. I was attending a Bristol Army Cadet Force camp at the time and me and my new found British Girl Friend got a pass and went there for the day to hang out and have fun.

sounds good, what did you think of the cornish folk

:whipitgood: < would you believe it, that's the closest there is to a hill billy smiley...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back